Increasing Deposits – Now is the right time!
Session Description –
- Unveil Member behavior that drives balance growth and attrition
- Learn the benefits if you follow the money flow within the credit union
- Discover innovative new ways behind identifying good prospects for additional products and retaining existing Members
- Explore proven ways to improve the effectiveness of your selling and cross selling effort, and maximize revenue from existing members
- Enable more focused marketing for better results
Wednesday, March 28th. 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT
Dave McNab, CEO, FlowTracker Analytics
Dave is a Banker, Strategist and creator of the FlowTracker analysis framework. He is our business leader, primary evangelist and lead advisor to Financial Services Executives.
Mary Derango, CMO, FlowTracker Analytics
Mary brings a rich history as an Executive Consultant in Strategy & Analytics, Program and Portfolio Management and Financial Services to FlowTracker Analytics.
Boris Masip, COO, FlowTracker Analytics
Boris is a Business Transformation professional with a deep background in customer experience, operational strategy and change management in the Financial Services Industry.
Check back soon or sign up for email updates to discover upcoming webinars.
June 10-13, 2018
The 5th Annual AXFI Conference addresses the growing need to make analytics and innovation a top priority for credit unions. This conference is designed to be of interest to all levels of credit union management, C-Level, VPs, Managers and Technical Staff. The Analytics Track is designed for those that understand their world is changing and seek a way to stay ahead of the curve; the Innovation Track will be unlike anything you’ve experienced, focusing on how we take the channels we have created to the next level. In 2018, we will also feature a NEW track – stay tuned for updates! There has never been a conference like this, for those who believe that innovation + analytics is the future. Come find out why Credit Unions are in the best position to succeed in the new digital world on June 10-13, 2018 at the Radisson Blu MOA Minneapolis – you won’t regret it!