Learn the Why, When and How of Credit Limit Increases
- Uniqueness of Credit Card as a Product
- Different kinds of Card Campaigns and their analytics
- Customized Credit Limit Increase (CLI) Campaigns
- Why, When & How of CLIs
- Importance of RC-CR Approach (Risk exclusion, Clustering – Compliance check, Recommendation)
- Credit Union Success Stories
Humanizing Data for Survival
- Improve new household acquisition using your transaction data lake to build a customer graph.
- Use the graph to target better prospects on digital media like Facebook and Google Ads.
- Achieve higher conversion rates into real accounts that add equity to your credit union.
Thursday, January 24, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CST
Brian Ley, Founder & CEO, Alpharank
Brian’s lifelong interest in human networks led him to found Alpharank in 2011. Brian holds a BSc and a BA from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Brian is also a founding member of the Dyslexic Entrepreneur Network, to support its members to own who they are, understand it and, best of all, love it.
Want to know which of your customers would make your best Brand Ambassadors? Using the Alpharank Data as a Service we identify the brand ambassadors in your customer base so you can focus your outbound advertising and marketing efforts on them to generate the highest ROI for the most efficient out-of-pocket. Optimize your social advertising as well as your display ads by focusing your message on the heaviest influencers that will create the most pass-along impact for your sales.
Check back soon or sign up for email updates to discover upcoming webinars. Visit https://www.onapproach.com/webinars-presentations/ to view recordings of past webinars.
June 9-12, 2019
The 6th Annual AXFI Conference addresses the growing need to make analytics and innovation a top priority for credit unions. This conference is designed to be of interest to all levels of credit union management, C-Level, VPs, Managers and Technical Staff. The Analytics Track is designed for those that understand their world is changing and seek a way to stay ahead of the curve. The Innovation Track will be unlike anything you’ve experienced, focusing on how we take the channels we have created to the next level. Come find out why Credit Unions are in the best position to succeed in the new digital world on June 9-12, 2019 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America – you won’t regret it!
Visit http://www.axficonference.com/ to learn more and register.